||Employee Handbooks. Each employer group should have one. The question is, if so, how current is it?
With ThinkHR’s 50-State Handbook Builder, building handbooks and keeping them updated becomes a simple process.
Use the Handbook Builder to:
- Minimize your clients’ risk of employment liability with clear, regulatory-compliant policies.
- Help clients ease the burden of compliance with pre-developed content, step-by-step instructions, expert commentary and online support.
- Reinforce your value as a partner and provider of essential HR resources.
- Differentiate your agency and deliver cost savings to your clients with a robust handbook builder at no additional cost.
Employee Handbook Builder Features:
- Compiled in collaboration with one of the country’s leading employment law firms Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP.
- Covers policy at the federal and state level.
- Fully editable and customizable to each company’s policies, philosophy and culture.
- Supported by ThinkHR’s team of HR Advisors who can provide guidance and best practice advice for creating an employee handbook.
- Included as part of ThinkHR’s solution at no additional charge.
Remember: View a 30-minute video to get an overview of the entire ThinkHR platform.
Please let your ThinkHR contact know if you have any questions.
To reach the Live advisor team: 877.225.1101
To reach Customer Success: firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach Support: Support@thinkhr.com
Questions about Think HR? Contact your Total Benefit Solutions account manager at (215)355-2121