Medicare health plans can be confusing to the average person. Supplements, Advantage, PDP, ICEP, AEP, ADP, what do they all mean?
Total Benefit Solutions Inc. dedicated professionals are specialists who are trained and re-certified each year prior to open enrollment. We are here to help you.
Each person’s situation is different, so there is no “catch all” solution. As your independent broker we work with all of the insurers that offer these types of plans in the Philadelphia area and Southern NJ. Please pick up the phone and give us a call if you have any questions or concerns about your Medicare health plan, are becoming eligible soon, or are preparing for the next Medicare open enrollment. Having the professional assistance of a broker does not cost you anything additional, but the advice you receive may be invaluable.
Medicareful is our quick and compliant tool that compares Medicare plans: Click here to log in and view plans.
Scope_of_Appointment_Online_Form: The Scope of Appointment form is required by CMS. Your Total Benefits Representative will ask you to return the form via our secure fax or by secure e-mail in order to assist you properly. You may download and print the form, or complete it online. Click Here to Download the Scope of Appointment Form
What are the enrollment periods? Click here.
Call us today at (215)355-2121 or toll free 800-924-6718 and a dedicated, certified, licensed and insured senior benefit specialist will be happy to help you get started!
Ed, you and your team have done it once again. Thanks for taking the time to come onsite and meet with us and our staff to help us understand the new HRA benefit. As always you have gone above and beyond the call. Thank you!
Barry Gerber, President
Ed and his staff were very helpful in getting me through the open enrollment process and answered my mother's questions with her Medicare enrollment. Most companies are only a phone call away, if you call during normal business hours. Ed responded to my questions and was very helpful when I sent a message over the weekend. Amazing customer service! -Fibrenew Lower Bucks
Sales Pros 4 Hire
Mike Hilbert, President, Sales Pros 4 Hire
Zola Makrauer DMD
Dr Franklin Strong
Thank you for you great assistance and explanations through this insurance maze for Nancy and I….click here to read the letter from Dr Strong
-Terry Farber, Elder Law Attorney
We are very happy with George's plan - do we need to do anything to renew? Thank you very much for all your help!! I am so glad I found you a couple of years ago!!!! 🙂
They really know what they are doing
Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, Part D drug coverage — the options seem endless! Don’t worry, Medicareful is here to help. By entering your zip code, you’ll unlock all of the Medicare plans available in your area. You can navigate them on your own or leave it to our professionals who can guide you to a plan based on your needs. From experience, we know how complex Medicare is and that people who work with trusted independent licensed sales agents are far more confident in their choices. It’s our job to help you find your plan, and we’re happy to do it. Your Medicare plan is out there. Let’s find it together.sm
Medicare Supplements or Medigap Plans
A Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy, sold by private companies, can help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles.
Some Medigap policies also offer coverage for services that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like medical care when you travel outside the U.S. If you have Original Medicare and you buy a Medigap policy, Medicare will pay its share of the Medicare-approved amount for covered health care costs. Then your Medigap policy pays its share.
8 things to know about Medigap policies
- You must have Medicare Part A and Part B.
- If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan, you can apply for a Medigap policy, but make sure you can leave the Medicare Advantage Plan before your Medigap policy begins.
- You pay the private insurance company a monthly premium for your Medigap policy in addition to the monthly Part B premium that you pay to Medicare.
- A Medigap policy only covers one person. If you and your spouse both want Medigap coverage, you’ll each have to buy separate policies.
- You can buy a Medigap policy from any insurance company that’s licensed in your state to sell one.
- Any standardized Medigap policy is guaranteed renewable even if you have health problems. This means the insurance company can’t cancel your Medigap policy as long as you pay the premium.
- Some Medigap policies sold in the past cover prescription drugs, but Medigap policies sold after January 1, 2006 aren’t allowed to include prescription drug coverage. If you want prescription drug coverage, you can join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D).
- It’s illegal for anyone to sell you a Medigap policy if you have a Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plan.
Medigap policies don’t cover everything. Medigap policies generally don’t cover long-term care, vision or dental care, hearing aids, eyeglasses, or private-duty nursing.
Medigap policies do not have an annual open enrollment period. The best time to buy a Medigap policy is during your 6-month Medigap open enrollment period. Click here for more information from medicare.gov about when to buy Medigap.
Please contact us at (215)355-2121 if you have any questions about Medicare supplements or Medigap plans..
By submitting the information above, you are agreeing to be contacted by a Licensed Sales Agent by email or phone call to discuss information about Medicare Insurance Plans. This is a solicitation for insurance.”
[contact-form-7 id=”4542″ title=”Contacting Total Benefit Solutions”]