2023 Contribution Rates Released
The Maximum Employee Contribution Rate, Employee and Employer Taxable Wage Base
Officially announced on October 21th, 2022,
by the NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
- The 2023 DisabilityEmployEE Contribution Rate has been withdrawn and will be set at 0%;
- The 2023 Disability EmployEE Taxable Wage Base for will be $156.800
- The 2023 Disability EmployEE Maximum Contribution will be $0.00 or Zero for this year.
- The 2023 Disability EmployER Maximum Taxable Wage Base Is $41,100.
- The 2023 Family Leave Insurance EmployEE Contribution rate will be .06% of the taxable wage base
|Contributions and Wages – January 1st, 2023|
|Taxable Wage & Rates||EmployER||EmployEE|
|Annualized Wage Maximum||$41,100||$156,800|
|Contribution Rate||0.10% To 0.75%||0.00%|
|Contribution Maximum||$41.10 To $308.25||$0.00|
|Wage Percentage %||85.00%|
|Waiting Period||7 Days Accident & Sickness|
|Duration||Lesser of 26 Weeks, or 1/3 Total Wages|
Your Total Benefit Solutions, Inc group account manager can help your company shop for better TDB premiums, contact us today at (215)355-2121.