Please do not assume that your payment is on the way or has been made and that the insurance company will handle it. Our health insurance specialists can assist you with a conference call. Getting reinstated after a cancellation is a long and difficult process and is not always available! If your payments are behind we need to ask for termination suppression BEFORE you are cancelled.
First, Please always contact the Billing Department at 215-567-3357 or 1-800-444-6301. When calling, please have your group name, billing account number and address for verification purposes.
- The Billing Department will not approve an account for termination suppression due to checks mailed, promise to pay or requests which are not in response to an issue caused by the carrier. The group must call Group Billing to make a payment or complete a payment via the E-billing systems through the group portal in order for payment to be applied within 48 hours or sooner..
- Groups should call Group Billing (1-800-545-5258, option 2) if you receive a 45-Day Termination letter to confirm their payment status with IBC/AH
- If a group is terminated for non-payment – the group’s payment through the current month must be sent to AND posted by IBC/AH within 60 days of the termination effective date
- The Group must call Group Billing and ask to be reinstated within 60 days of their termination effective date for non-payment
- Accounts are limited to one reinstatement every 12 months.
As always please contact your Total Benefit Solutions Inc., health insurance account manager at (215)355-2121 if you have any questions or concerns.