Introducing: Total Benefit Access Plans!
Finding the right health insurance plan for a family is hard. Even a small enrollment mistake could cost you big, and you can be “locked in” a bad plan for the entire year until the next open enrollment!
Health insurance is expensive and complicated for any family or business owner! Since the affordable care act was implemented, people can get subsidized, guaranteed coverage so many businesses have stopped offering insurance coverage altogether. In addition with the changes brought on by the ACA, insurers have stopped or reduced compensating insurance brokers like us who were always glad to provide our services at no charge to the consumer. However we want to be able to continue our mission and keep providing quality support and guidance at a still affordable cost.
Proper, professional advice is invaluable. We provide the right guidance getting enrolled by our licensed, certified and most importantly impartial independent insurance professional, and health care advocates year round. We save you and your employees’ time, money and aggravation.
That’s why we’ve introduced our new Total Benefit Access plan! The Total Benefit Access plan is a great alternative for the family who simply needs advice and support enrolling on the plan that works best for them or business owner who does not want to, or cannot afford to offer health benefits, and is complimentary to the employee’s existing coverage.
- Members get a comprehensive bundle of benefits, access to no cost medical care professional advisors and their own personal health advocates!
- Employers get an affordable benefit that they can offer to all employees, and it includes their family members too!
With our new Total Benefit Access plan, we can also now help people who do NOT enroll in insurance through our firm. It means that our professional licensed advisors can help anyone with their coverage decisions including those who qualify for:
- Healthcare.gov on exchange plans
- Direct enrollment off the Marketplace
- Expanded Medicaid Plans
- Employer Coverage through another broker, agency, PEO, Association and more!
You and your family have a place to turn to for trusted advice and information when you need it most:
Enrolling on the Marketplace: We provide all of the enrollment assistance to get you enrolled and verified through the healthcare.gov marketplace, subsidized if eligible, compare, choose and enroll on a plan.
Private Insurance Market: We shop the market for you, help you compare and enroll.
Short Term Insurance Coverage: We help you find the best match for your needs until your next special election period or open enrollment
Ancillary Coverages: Complete the coverage picture by shopping and enrolling on GAP coverage, supplemental benefits, dental, vision and more.
You get so much more than a broker by getting access to these valuable benefits:
- No Fee 24-7 Access to Doctors with Teledoc (24-7 physician access with no co-pay)-Teladoc offers 24/7 completely free access to its proprietary nationwide network of U.S. licensed physicians for telephone and secure e-mail medical consultations including prescribing medication when appropriate. Click here for Teledoc information.
- Access to your Personal Health Advocate for the whole family with Medical Health Advisor and Medical Bill Saver.
- Access to Dentists with Aetna Dental Access Plan (the largest nationwide network of accepting dentists) Click here for more Dental Access information.
- Access to Nurses with Health Advocate-Nurseline™ Click here for more information about Nurseline.
- Access to your Total Benefit Solutions advisor to help you shop, compare and enroll on any plan, whenever you need it!
- Access to Pharmacy Discounts & More! Click here for more about the Pharmacy discount plan.
- Access to a 50% Discount on any complex consulting services
And if you’re an employer, you know that you have obligations even if you choose to not offer health coverage so we provide the following services to help reduce your burden:
- Annual Notice of Exchange: You provide the information each time you hire a new employee, we provide the ACA compliant notice for you!
- Benefit Vault: A simple payroll deduction system that allows your employees to deduct insurance premiums from their paycheck, without any liability or cost to the employer
- Think HR: The Think HR is our Human Resources Library which provides a robust HR partner for you and your business. You’ll never need to question a labor decision again.
It’s comprehensive, its affordable and it’s convenient! Enrolling is only $19.99 per month with an annual enrollment fee of $99.99. For employers enrolling 3 employees or more, the enrollment fee is waived! Employers simply pay $19.99 per employee per month. Are you an existing client? Sign up now and we will waive the $49.99 enrollment fee!
Ask us today how you can get started, or download the forms below!
Prodigy Learning Center
Christine Viteo, R.N. Executive Director, Prodigy Learning Center Philadelphia.
Denis Sinelkov-President Media Components
Dr Franklin Strong
Thank you for you great assistance and explanations through this insurance maze for Nancy and I….click here to read the letter from Dr Strong
The Gannon Agency
Steve Gannon, President , The Gannon Agency
Bucks County TMA
Matt Deeter, President LTW Gentec
Uncle Bill’s Country Market
– Bill Smith, President
Stephanie Churchill, President
Van Dyne Insurance
As a Property & Casulaty agent I am often asked to provide L-H-D products. I am confident when I refer my clients and associates to Ed for their Life, Health and Disability services that they will be treated with the same level of care I would offer them. Ed provides a menu of options that suit the clients preferences giving them a chance to choose which best suits them.
Ed now handles my company's health plan; Total Benefit Solutions, Inc. is top notch!
Donna Van Dyne, President VanDyne Insurance Agency
Wolf Island Networks
John Rodia, President
We are very happy with George's plan - do we need to do anything to renew? Thank you very much for all your help!! I am so glad I found you a couple of years ago!!!! 🙂
Total Child Care
Amy Murray Hyde, Account Representative, CBDI, Inc.
American Dream Financing
Brett Stern, Principal-American Dream Financing
Art 4 Business
Heather Gibson, COO, Art 4 Business Inc
-Terry Farber, Elder Law Attorney
Dave Margolis, President Damar Communications:
Bucks County Center for Independent Living
Ginny Fiorintine, Exective Director
David Zarrinnia, President
Arlene Blosch, President
Excel Capital Funding
Ricky Boone, President-Excel Capital Funding LLC
Pete’s Clown House Luncheonette
Amy H- Individual Client on the healthcare.gov marketplace
Greenwood Financial Services
-Bob Lankin, Branch Manager at Greenwood Financial Services of Raymond James Financial
Riverside Physical Therapy
Joe Tomasetti, President Riverside Physical Therapy
Sales Pros 4 Hire
Mike Hilbert, President, Sales Pros 4 Hire
Bucks County Women’s Healthcare
Coburn Myers Fastening Systems
Ted Harp, Controller
Perfect Move Inc
Bob Simons, Vice President of Perfect Move, Inc.
Igor Bogdanov, Principal, Webucast
Netstride Internet Solutions
Gregory Tarallo, President Netstride Internet Solutions
David Fiebert Inc
-David Fiebert, President
The MCG Group
Steve Young, Managing Partner
Tom & Geri’s World Travel
Tom Mellon, President
BKZ Contractors Inc.
Brian Zeldes, President BKZ Contractors Inc.
Superior Commercial Kitchens
Frank Livolsi, President-Superior Commercial Kitchens
A.L. Verna & Company
We thought we had a good broker until we met Ed and the team. They helped us avoid making a mistake that would have cost us thousands more.
Thanks Ed!-Paul Verna, President
David Ozeroff, President Ace Childcare Inc.
Bob Flemming, President
Associated Printing & Graphics
Ed, you and your team have done it once again. Thanks for taking the time to come onsite and meet with us and our staff to help us understand the new HRA benefit. As always you have gone above and beyond the call. Thank you!
Barry Gerber, President
As a commercial realtor I spend 90% of my time on the road and do not find myself at a desk very often. Having Total Benefit Solutions, Inc. as my broker makes the task simple, fast and to the point. And I never waste time on hold with the insurance company any longer. Thanks again Ed and Total Benefit Solutions Inc!
David Caddick, President of Caddick Construction
Zola Makrauer DMD
Grossman Public Relations
Lisa Kruse, President Angelmark Associates
Greater Philadelphia Abstract
Susan Harrison, Principal, Greater Philadelphia Abstract Agency
Solomon Bread & Rolls/Kaplan’s Bakery
Cardinal International Grooving & Grinding
-Linda Organski, Director of Human Resources
Christine Taylor: Self Employed
Barry Shevlin, President
Chris Handley, Account Executive Savoy & Associates (United Healthcare)
Bonnie Greisler, President of The Men and Boy's Store
Beth Sholom Congregation
Harvey Friedrich, Executive Director, Beth Sholom Congregation
S&S Sign Company
Gina Seibel, Vice President S&S Signs
Frank McCafferty, President
Jeff Gross, President Nozak Enterprises, DBA Supercuts